Cells, Tissues & Organs
By Mr G Davidson
1. Described as the 'basic unit of life'.
2. A system is a group of tissues performing a specific function.
3. Xylem vessels are surrounded by lignin.
4. This type of cell controls the stomata on a leaf surface.
5. In the windpipe, is produced by the goblet cells.
6. An organ consists of a group of coordinated to perform a specific task.
7. The diagram shows cell from which organ in the body?
8. The heart is an example of a human organ.
9. Phloem tissue in plants is made up of sieve tubes and epidermal cells.
10. Red blood cells carry oxygen using a molecule called .